Social Media Templates
- Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook
- Campaign design + graphics creation
- Post schedule creation
- Post template blanks or ready to post graphics
Websites & Landing Pages
- Graphic design, site creation, database integration
- Podcasts, blogs, e-commerce functionality
- Member database setup + management
- Lead generation + retrieval
Instagram • Pinterest • Facebook • Twitter • LinkedIn • WhatsApp •
Graphics • Templates • Instagram Landing Pages • Account Management • Follower Acquisition • Advertising • Post Scheduling • Pinterest Board Templates • Cover & Profile • Ad Copy • Growth Management • Group Moderation & Management • Stories
Content Studio • Buffer • Tailwind • Hootsuite • FeedThemSocial • Boomerang
HTML • CSS • RSS • JSON
Gravity Forms • Divi • Child Themes • Multisite • WPMU DEV • Seriously Simple Podcasting
Shopify • Stripe • Paypal • Authorize.net
Apple Wallet • iOS Dev Certificates
Mailchimp • ConstantContact • Mailerlite • Drip • Emma • Mandrill
GTM • Adwords • Adsense • Analytics
Full Adobe Creative Suite:
Photoshop • Illustrator • InDesign • Lightroom • Clip • Spark • Mix • XD • etc
Lumen5 • YouTube Studio • Vimeo Studeo • Headliner • Powtoon Studio • Miro • Canva
Apple – Pages • Numbers • Keynote • iCal
Microsoft – Word • Excel • Powerpoint
Google – Sheets • Docs • Slides • Drive • Keep • Calendar
Various CRM platforms • Trello • Bookafy • ManyContacts • Cyfe
Copywriting • Proofreading • Editing • Audio (Podcast) Editing & Production
Business development, marketing, sales, deliverables and transaction processing for mainstream and alternative industries. Platforms include online, mobile, print, B2B, B2C, email marketing, affiliate marketing, data management. Geo-targeting, proximity marketing, time based notifications, omni-channel hub development encompassing social media, podcast, video, email and other marketing channels.
2014 – present Mobile Ad & Marketing Platform –
Marketing development and creative services for mobile ads delivery platform. Each of the mobile wallet advertising platforms shares a common technology; CannabisWallet campaigns are organized more specifically in order to comply with state, local and federal (Canada) regulations for ad creation and delivery requirements. Designed and delivered marketing collateral, support documents, WordPress website, continued maintenance and creative material.
2002 – 2015 Strategist and Consultant – DominoResearch.com
Full service business research and development company with a focus on North American app developers and marketers. Combined consulting business consisting of multiple freelance partners working under the same umbrella.
– Business development – initial structuring, compensation plans, cost control, pricing strategies, competitive analysis, distribution networks, processes auditing
– Marketing – creation and implementation of market strategies, analysis and revision of existing deployments, creatives, ROI assessment, relevancy and performance metrics
– Payment Technologies – existing standards (credit, debit, ACH), alternative billing options, mobile payments, fraud control and risk management, affiliate payouts, compliance issues
2002 – 2010 Consultant – Epoch Payment Systems, Los Angeles CA
Lead consultant for Epoch Payment Systems, a worldwide leader in online payment processing. Launch and development of ePassporte electronic wallet system, instrumental in marketing the product for secure B2B transactions. Led marketing team for ePassporte from inception through spin off into an independent company in 2005, and continued to work with Epoch.
2000 – 2002 VP, Marketing – CWIE Holdings, Tempe AZ –
Led team that increased sales exponentially, adding new clients and expanding the relationship with existing clients. Spearheaded a major software development project while providing service to major clients as needed.
Education Tulane University, New Orleans, LA – Political Science
University of North Texas, Denton, TX – Economics
Comprehensive knowledge and experience with digital and mobile products, including websites (WordPress), social media, podcasting (multiple platforms), mobile ad campaigns, Mailchimp campaigns, mobile wallets
Basic skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Lumen5, PowToon, Headliner, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects, Miro
Excellent writing skills, extremely proficient in language skills, copywriting, proofreading, campaign development, organization and deployment.
Demonstrated ability to manage both small and large groups of people successfully.
Self starter, needs little supervision to complete tasks as expected; understands and respects deadlines, quotas, and milestones.
References provided upon request
- Graphic design, campaign creation
- Lock screen notification setup
- Stats + reporting across multiple cohorts
- Location + proximity notifications
- Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint
- Campaign design + graphics creation
- Numerous print options
- Trade show booth graphics + collateral